- Modeling communication reliability in LoRa networks with device-level accuracyIn IEEE INFOCOM.
- Data-driven Energy Conservation in Cellular Networks: A Systems ApproachIEEE Transactions on Network Service and Management.
- Video Caching, Analytics and Delivery at the Wireless Edge: A Survey and Future DirectionsIEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials
- Advances in Cloud Computing, Wireless Communications and the Internet of ThingsAnalytics for the Sharing Economy: Mathematics, Engineering and Business Perspectives
- Optimal configuration of LoRa networks in smart citiesIEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics
- Efficient placement of edge computing devices for vehicular applications in smart citiesIn IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS).
Best student paper award
- Adaptive configuration of LoRa networks for dense IoT deploymentsIn IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS).
- An Evaluation of Open Source Serverless Computing FrameworksIn IEEE CloudCom. Short paper.
- Edge computing for the Internet of Things: A case studyIEEE Internet of Things Journal
- Mobile content offloading in database-assisted white space networksIn International Conference on Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks.
- SDN and NFV integration in generalized mobile network architectureIn European Conference on Networks and Communications (EuCNC).
- Design and implementation of a distributed mobility management entity on OpenStackIn IEEE CloudCom. Short paper.
- Scalable networked systems: analysis and optimizationAalto University, Department of Computer Science, 2020